Why Not Try
Minced Black TruffleFree Standard AU Delivery On Orders Over $100
Why Not Try
Black Truffle MustardFree Standard AU Delivery On Orders Over $100
Why Not Try
Black Truffle TagliatelleFree Standard AU Delivery On Orders Over $100
Why Not Try
Essential Truffle SelectionFree Standard AU Delivery On Orders Over $100
- Truffle Oil & Vinegar
- Aus Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- When you visit our website, we, and/or a third party, may place cookies on your browser to determine information including (but not limited to) your computer's location, browsing activity and time spent on each web page. We and/or Google may use this information to report on website activity and optimise future user experience. By using this website and agreeing to this policy, you grant us permission to place and store cookies on your browser. Cookies can be managed by accessing the individual settings in your browser.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
- Purchasing and Payment
- When placing an order on our website, we record sufficient personal details to confirm your identity, and to ensure we send goods to the correct address. At no time do we record your credit card information on our site. When you purchase goods at www.trufflehunter.com.au your payment details are processed securely by our secure payment gateway which has the highest possible level of certificate and Secure Socket Layer security. We keep a secure record of your payment details until the point your order is packed and dispatched, to assist with any changes to your order. After your order is processed, your payment details are not stored in any form.
- Legal Obligation
- We reserve the right to use or disclose any information without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any law, regulation, or legal request; to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law; to protect the integrity of our site and our property; to protect the safety of others; to fulfil your requests; or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
- Product Availability
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure availability of all products shown on this site, at any one time there may be items unavailable. If a purchase of an unavailable item is made, the purchaser will be offered the choice of a full refund, or to choose another product.
- Product Shelf Life
- As a general rule, products sold on this site have a minimum shelf life of 6 months, unless specified otherwise. If you have any queries about the shelf life of our products, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 0455 022 606 prior to making your purchase.
- Names, trademarks and logos featured on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners.
TruffleHunter Pty Ltd provides this website, including all written and graphical content, on an as is, where is basis and makes no claims of suitability for any particular purpose. TruffleHunter Pty Ltd will endeavour to ensure that any site linked to or from the pages of www.trufflehunter.com.au will be of suitable content, but is not responsible for the content of these external sites. TruffleHunter Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or related to, the use of any information contained on this website at any time and provides no warranty of any kind.